This blog site features our personal opinions which may change over time.
It is strictly our own opinions and not intended to offend anyone or taken seriously.
We are not licensed builders, this is simply about our experiences.
The views expressed by the authors on this website/blog do not necessarily reflect the views of this website, those who link to this website, the author’s mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, cousins, nieces, friends, employers, contractors, subcontractors, architects, builders, consultants, project managers, bankers, title company, real estate agents, vendors, any other blood relative and the author herself/himself, this website’s web host, or any other living being or entity.
- Content Validity: A blog is always in transition and the information published on this blog site may not be valid or accurate over time as a natural evolution of blog content.
- Content Accuracy: We will do our best to ensure accuracy of the information on this blog site, however we can not guarantee 100% accuracy and can not be liable for accuracy.
- Photographs and Graphic Images: Most images are taken and owned by the writers of the website, except for sponsors, partnership logos. Some photos are taken by our builder and noted as such. If you find unauthorized use of your logo or images, please contact us and we will remove them immediately.
- Files, Programs, and Downloadables: This blog site utilizes WordPress and WordPress plugins. We are not liable for any virus or parasites.
- Libel and Defame: Content on the blog is the opinion of the blogger(s), not intended to “malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual,” or anyone or thing, especially those with the ability and desire to fight back. We are not liable for any content written or displayed.
- Personal Views: These are strictly our personal views, NOT our employers or Architect’s, Builders, or other agencies.
- Protection from Commenters: We are not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on this blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
- Do No Harm: Our intention is to do no harm. To not injure others, defame, or libel. Content of this blog site is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you use our advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured or damaged, we are not to be held responsible.
- Disclosure of Paid-to-Blog: This is NOT a Paid-to-Blog site, but we do display affiliate links, ads, and partnership ads and logos.
- Language Issues: We are not responsible for bad grammar and punctuation.
- Copyright: All and any content displayed on this website can not be transferred or copied without strict explicit consent of the owners of the blog site.
- International and Cultural Laws: For our international readers: We are not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- Limits on Damages: If legal action is brought against this blog site, the total damages will be limited to and capped at US$10. All legal actions will be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Washington.
- The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments can not be guaranteed.
- Although it may claim otherwise, this website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, architectural, contractual, veterinary, gynecological, archaeological, astronomical, astrological, ontological, paleontological, philosophical, axiological, audiological, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological, terminological, dermatological, ecclesiastical, campanological, phrenological, phonological, technological, hematological, campanological advice.
- This website may inadvertently link to content that is obscene, prurient, useless, hate-filled, poisonous, pornographic, frivolous, empty, rotten, bad, disgusting, hostile, repulsive, virulent, infectious…This website in no way condones, endorses or takes responsibility for such content.